Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Vocal Recitals

It is that time of year that Florida Atlantic University's music program is putting on all their Junior and Senior music recitals before the summer break. So I was lucky enough to get to see my friend Gigi's Junior performance and my sister Robyn's Senior performance.

Gigi had a dual performance with Rose which was really beautiful. Gigi is so expressive - she's very enjoyable to watch as well as listen to. It was really great! I'm so glad I got to see her sing!



And Robyn's performance was great too, of course. She's just amazing. I can't put words to it so I won't try. Just know that she's incredible. And after all the recitaling we had a get together back at Mom's house. Family came down to see her perform so it was a full house with all the family and friends. It was really nice though! It's good to be around a bunch of people sometimes.




No comments:

Post a Comment